Thursday, July 1, 2021

""My time on Earth is almost gone, but I will Live my Life .The future our earth: Find out how you can make a difference .

 "We forget so we consider ourselves superior. But we are, after all, a mere part of the creation and we must consider to understand where we are and we stand somewhere between the mountain and the Ant. Somewhere and only there is a part and parcel of the creation."My time on Earth is almost gone, but I will Live my Life .

Good evening from Germany friends.DREAMSLIFEFOREARTHANGELS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Glory Dazes To Come: Earth Angels To Some: Fairy Tales Recap: Horse And Pony Shows: Good Times Reviews. Dances in the rain, happy dazes again, songs to sing, glory dazes to come.
No photo description available.


Rabbits, rats, roaches, faces of people, faces of frogs, faces of dicks and dawgs, family affairs, rednecks, retards, rejects, how many in a house, lots of lover between the beans and franks. Cheaters get what they deserve! Man Brings Mistress Home to his Wife, He Wants to Live Together.


Dean Kaminski, "Let the person I serve express his thanks according to his own bringing up and his sense of humor."
  

No photo description available.

My Heart Speaks,"Let the person I serve express his thanks according to his own bringing up and his sense of humor."   



Our speakers have been carefully selected for the summit and they are world-renowned experts in the fields of spirituality, science, health, medicine and psychology. You have an exciting 5 days of unforgettable knowledge ahead of you! ✨ Step up and join following Top Speakers and Experts on that journey: Marcela Lobos Alberto Villoldo Bruce Lipton Sandra Ingerman Gregg Braden Neale Donald Walsh Brooke Medicine Eagle Tulku Lobsang Rinpoche Angaangaq Angakkorsuag.""My time on Earth is almost gone, but I will Live my Life .The future our earth: Find out how you can make a difference .


We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist - Franky Trees Steven Jarrot, and he made a promise to her and was not able to keep it. For some reason or another Steven became the person who he has always been, and two years is the length of time he was able to maintained the mast of his truth self, that his family has known and loves since the day he arrived.Good Time Toads, Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys:Heads Shots.Rainbow Racers.Oh Happy Dazes, 84 Years Old, 21 Years Leaping, How Time Flies. What can be brighter than the stars:




Rabbits, rats, roaches, faces of people, faces of frogs, faces of dicks and dawgs, family affairs, rednecks, retards, rejects, how many in a house, lots of lover between the beans and franks. Cheaters get what they deserve! Man Brings Mistress Home to his Wife, He Wants to Live Together.""My time on Earth is almost gone, but I will Live my Life .The future our earth: Find out how you can make a difference .

 It is a Brand New Year Baby! Dicks and dawgs, faces under the layers of shit, dung, and fecal matters. How do you like me, now? Rachel Jarrot, Cattle Caller,HAPPY NEW YEAR'. FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER:Sheri Beth Jarrot, and the gay blade, Steven Jay Jarrot.


'Friend: Wow! You got thinner. What's your diet? Me: Poverty'
Changes in the air, chicks, babes, and dames, tips to keep a lover, friend, or family member, coins to flip. Sons, knights, kings, stars born every day, baby boomers to note, over the rainbows, pots of gold in the house, retired, and relaxed, dreams of boats on the piers, castles to call home.



Dazes Long: Reptiles Gone.... Happy dazes, blue dazes, sunny and bright. Happiness flies, with joy and peace often. High jumps to the sky... Just out g0, G0, gO. Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members. Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily. Rachel Jarrot, Cattle Caller,HAPPY NEW YEAR'. FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER:Sheri Beth Jarrot, and the gay blade, Steven Jay Jarrot.

Angels, Sparks, Flashdance: Frank DiMino Returns With 'Old Habits Die Hard'The Hold Steady: Almost Killed Me / Separation Sunday.Daily Moments .Time.I Will SURVIVE .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. 420 friendly, located where, time to spare, walks in the park.This is a trap. Know the difference between a true forbearance and a deferment. Banks are all about themselves.
WAVESTOBEMADEMOREMOUNTAINSLEFTTOCLIMB.BLOGSPOT.COM
Angels, Sparks, Flashdance: Frank DiMino Returns With 'Old Habits Die Hard'The Hold Steady: Almost Killed Me / Separation Sunday.

Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog. Mules for the pills of dung, RV campers.Sunsets For Fish, Men, Frogs, Rat.. Daily Moments .Time.I Will SURVIVE .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. 420 friendly, located where, time to spare, walks in the park.This is a trap. Know the difference between a true forbearance and a deferment. Banks are all about themselves.


Inline image
 Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Dicks with kids, dicks to fat to work, over the hill, over weight, health issues for the fat.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams. Good Times. Notes. History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness. 

 Polls and pools of heat, hot springs, hell hounds fall again. Jokes to tell: pigs do fly, jokes to share. Day away from beach, hot tub in the hills, when in Rome. Wet heat to share, tubs in hills, hot springs and time with the boys. Public tubs, hike in hills, just pictures to be taken. Baths in the hot springs, dicks and dogs, mine my daddy, my friends. Trips to Rome, hot tubs in hills, hot times.


2 Years ago to Date !One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN."The Enduring Appeal of the Arabic Language ...Stronger for the classes. “We were supposed to grow old together. Rise and Shine, Palm Springs.'A Miss America, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA winners are all black women for first time'."My time on Earth is almost gone, but I will Live my Life .


Baby to land deals on credit and cash, classes on beach, team sports.Good results, team sports, golden rule: Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, be a good sport, have fun. Practice to win."My time on Earth is almost gone, but I will Live my Life .


Trees to harest, in the fall, pigs and hogs. Dirt with dung of animals for 420 plants in the hills. Gardens started with seeds. Crown gel   not noted to grow on trees.MGiants in hot pools, cigarette of trees grown to smoke, blue dreams. Cards and coins to flip. Colors dazes hot in hills, jackasses  in the hills, snakes in dens out after sunsets



Orchestration - Fatalism? Why is it only people can go to Heaven? Because we posses Self-Determination? Choices. If God didn't exist we would have the need to create him/her they say. Profound stuff, what?


So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.

Bored Panda : Let’s Go Somewhere !!!! It’s your Season.Surge In Every Season….With Surge 365…. Let’s Go Somewhere !!!!Me. More mountains left to climb.Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn.Growing Up. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:I’m so thrilled for y’all.

So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you ."My time on Earth is almost gone, but I will Live my Life .


No comments:

Post a Comment